Our management services cover the following activities.
- Handle all communication with tenants.
- Arrange for repairs & regular maintenance.
- Available 24/7 for emergency issues.
- Online maintenance request form for tenants.
- Collect rent: garage & storage spaces included.
- Online pay portal + drop-off point for paper payments.
- Personal service of 5-day notices when tenant is not paying.
- Move-out inspections after tenant has turned over keys.
- Annual simple lease renewals.
- Landlord registration: We know which communities require you to register.
- Monthly cash-in/cash-out reports.
- QuickPay option for monthly payments to owners.
- Legal updates: We keep track of landlord issues & related new laws.
- All security deposits are held by owners. After a tenant moves out, a report with pictures is provided to owner showing potential security deposit deductions. Note that I am not an attorney and cannot give legal advice, file evictions, or make decisions about specific security deposit deductions.
Fee = a percentage of collected rents each month
Range is 7% to 10% depending on size and condition of property, quality of tenant base, and financial stability of owner/condo association.
Let us find you a great new tenant!
- Market your vacant unit: take pictures, write property description & post advertising on over 60 rental websites using local market expertise.
- If unit is not ready to be shown, it will be posted as “Coming Soon” with pre-marketing status.
- Show units in person to prospective tenants: we follow all Fair Housing requirements.
- Applications: online application for easy submission and sharing with owners.
- Tenant screening: make follow-up contacts with current/past landlords and do employment verification.
- Receive & review credit, criminal & eviction reports.
- Recommend acceptance/rejection actions and do acceptance/rejection notifications in accordance with the law. All rental decisions are made by the owner.
Fee = first full month’s rent
Just starting out as a landlord? Just need a bit of advice on a specific issue? Out of town and need a move-out inspection?
- Meet in our office for 2 or 3 one-hour sessions: ask advice on any topic.
- Meet at your building for one or two hours: discuss a potential upgrade or check out a continuing maintenance issue.
- Get your move-out inspection done: we provide a report with pictures of any potential security deposit deductions.
Fee = $50 an hour
Note that I am not an attorney and cannot give legal advice. I can refer a great local attorney who is a specialist in common landlord legal issues.